As we start a New Year what could be more fitting than to make some fresh and exciting staff changes. With this in mind we have moved some of our Managers and Deputy Managers to different homes within the Borough Care family.
We are doing this to match the skills of the staff with the continuously changing needs of the home, to ensure we have the best possible people in place to help us achieve the excellence we are constantly striving for and keep raising our standards ever higher. As well as providing fantastic development opportunities for our home-grown talent.
- Fran Riley NEW Home Manager at Reinbek
- Kelly Beech NEW Home Manager at Bryn Haven
- Lisa Murphy NEW Home Manager at Cawood House
- Selina Taylor promoted from Deputy Manager to NEW Home Manager at Bamford Close.
Deputy Manager Moves
- Hayley Weston moves from Silverdale to Bruce Lodge
- Sasha O’Reilly moves from Bruce Lodge to Bryn Haven
- Tracy Ruddock moves from Shepley House to Meadway Court
- Amanda Cumston moves from Lisburne Court to Shepley House
- Karen Smith moves from Bryn Haven to Silverdale
- Annet Oatway is appointed as a NEW Deputy Manager at Lisburne Court
We know residents’ friends and families form trusted relationships with Home Managers and their Deputies, so please visit our Office next time you visit to get to know any new faces. Good luck to all our Managers and Deputy Managers in their new homes. We know you’ll be fantastic!