Borough Care: Registered Care Home Manager
Salary: Competitive Rate
Hours: 39 hours
- You’ll be eligible for an annual bonus
- Our team receive 33 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- You’ll work in a newly-opened, luxury care home
- We’re dedicated to internal training and career development
- You can enjoy your birthday as an extra day off (after 1 year of service)
- You’ll receive discounts at high street and online stores
- We offer free breakfast sandwiches
- You’ll be part of our company pension scheme
- And if you refer a friend, you’ll get a £250 bonus
Do you want to lead a dedicated team within a new luxury care home in Stone?
We’re opening a beautiful new care home, with the highest standards of décor and furnishings,
freshly cooked food, and a programme of daily activities that mean residents can enjoy their lives to
As the care home manager, you’ll set the standard for the very best care to our residents.
As a growing and ambitious company, we are looking for a caring and dynamic manager. Ideally, the right person will have Level 5 in Leadership and Management, although we are interested to hear from all applicants who feel that they are ready for this challenge.
About Borough Care
We are a not-for-profit care home provider who believes everyone should live their best life, whatever their age, health, or capabilities. Our exceptional staff training and the use of innovative technology makes Borough Care a market leader and enables every resident to live life in colour. Are you positive, bright, and optimistic? Are you organised, efficient and lead by example? Then we want to hear from you!
- Have a good understanding of PCS and create a culture in the home to use
technology to ensure that every resident lives their best life in colour
- Ensure that the home meets regulatory and statutory requirements including fire,
health and safety, CCG, Infection control and CQC
- Have a good understanding of finance and be responsible for understanding
the home’s payroll, turnover, as well as all home expenditure
- Manage and oversee the recruitment of staff, training, motivation, retention,
communication, and monitoring appraisals
- Facilitate a structured, safe, harmonious, and caring environment in the home that
fosters the physical and emotional well-being of the residents and staff; emphasis
should be placed on team building and individual growth and respect for all
- Actively market the home and promote a positive personal/professional profile
within the local community
- Ensure that the promotion of equality of opportunity and challenging discrimination
are central to strategic development, management, and its services to residents
Send your CV to email@example.com or apply on our website at www.boroughcare.org.uk
Please note the closing date for applications: 7/12/2021
All potential employees will be subject to an enhanced DBS and reference checks before start date
can be confirmed.