Please call 0161 475 0149 for an application pack. www.boroughcareers.org.uk
Borough Care Limited provides quality care services for older people in the Borough of Stockport. Eleven homes offer the provision of:
- Residential Care - accommodation for those needing full time care. Seven homes specialise particularly in Dementia Care.
- Intermediate Care - recuperation after a period in hospital, or, occasionally preventing hospital admission.
- Short Stay - help people over a difficult period, for example, when carers are unwell or on holiday or just some short term peace and rest.
- Day Care - comfort and care is provided during the day.
Browse the links on the right hand side to see details of
Details of our services can be found in
the left menu.
Borough Care is an Industrial Provident Society with charitable status, registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), whose reports on individual homes can be viewed via links on each home's page.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
On Friday 25th September Shepley House and Head Office out their baking skills to the test...
- Car Boot at Bruce Lodge
On 19th September Bruce Lodge held a car boot...
- Employee Awards 2015
It's that time of year again...
- Diamond Wedding Anniversary
A huge congratulations to Mr & Mrs Hegarty who recently celebrated their Diamond Wedding Anniversary!
- Bruce Lodge's Dog Show
Bruce Lodge held a dog show which took place on 25th July.
- Stockport Business Awards 2015
Borough Care has been shortlisted in the Stockport Business Awards 2015 for the Best Non for Profit Organisation...
- Why understanding our customer’s perceptions is so important
I recently learned some very interesting facts about our sector...
- Blog from Sara Henry
Those who know me will appreciate that I never pass up the opportunity to spread the word on dementia and it was to this effect that,...
- Blog from Ines Kirby
Our residents now benefit from a policy that puts the individual at the centre of his or her care plan.
- Blog from David Preston
It has been a very busy period for the Human Resources and Learning and Development Department...
- Our first blog, September 2013...
Welcome to our latest web site addition to our blog. Every month we'll be talking about what matters to us - and hopefully to...