Please call 0161 475 0149 for an application pack.
Borough Care Ltd. provides quality care services for older people in the Borough of Stockport. Eleven homes offer the provision of:
- Residential Care - accommodation for those needing full time care. Seven homes specialise particularly in Dementia Care.
- Intermediate Care - recuperation after a period in hospital, or, occasionally preventing hospital admission.
- Short Stay - help people over a difficult period, for example, when carers are unwell or on holiday or just some short term peace and rest.
- Day Care - comfort and care is provided during the day.
Browse the links on the right hand side to see details of our homes.
Details of our services can be found in the left menu.
Borough Care is an Industrial Provident Society with charitable status, registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), whose reports on individual homes can be viewed via links on each home's page.
- Golden Wedding at Bryn Haven
Bryn Haven recently held a party for Jean and Bill's Golden Wedding Anniversary...
- Coffee Morning at Wellcroft
Wellcroft recently held a coffee morning for residents and their relatives, and the MP for Cheadle Mark Hunter attended...
- Elsie's 100th Birthday
Elsie's Birthday reached the headlines in Stockport!
- 2012-2013 Annual Review
Click here to view our latest Annual Review.
- The Travelling Art Tent at Bryn Haven
The residents at Bryn Haven have been invited to take part in an Arts project. The travelling Art Tent, is an older peoples community...
- Christmas Fair at Bruce Lodge
Bruce Lodge had a brilliant turn out at their Christmas Fair...