Please call 0161 475 0149 for an application pack.
Borough Care Limited provides quality care services for older people in the Borough of Stockport. Eleven homes offer the provision of:
- Residential Care - accommodation for those needing full time care. Seven homes specialise particularly in Dementia Care.
- Intermediate Care - recuperation after a period in hospital, or, occasionally preventing hospital admission.
- Short Stay - help people over a difficult period, for example, when carers are unwell or on holiday or just some short term peace and rest.
- Day Care - comfort and care is provided during the day.
Browse the links on the right hand side to see details of
Details of our services can be found in
the left menu.
Borough Care is an Industrial Provident Society with charitable status, registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), whose reports on individual homes can be viewed via links on each home's page.
- ‘More tea anyone?’
Wellcroft hosted a 1940's themed afternoon tea on Sunday 1st February to recognize the National Dignity Action Day 2015.
- Joyce's Memory Book
Joyce is a resident at Bryn Haven, here she is pictured with Leah Ricci (Care Assistant) looking through her life story book...
- Bryn Haven's Tree of Lights
This Christmas Bryn Haven wanted to remember the resident's who lived there who had passed away during 2014...
- Lisburne Court's Outing to the Offerton Shindig
Some of the residents from Lisburne Court went to the shindig and enjoyed a hot pot lunch, entertainment and a game of bingo. Thank you...
- Christmas Fayre at Bruce Lodge
Bruce Lodge held their Christmas Fayre on 30th November. Everybody had a great day...
- Borough Care has been recognised in Stockport's Business Awards
The constant drive to improve quality standards at Borough Care has been recognised by winning the Stockport Business Award for the Best...
- Blog from Sara Henry
Those who know me will appreciate that I never pass up the opportunity to spread the word on dementia and it was to this effect that,...
- Blog from Ines Kirby
Our residents now benefit from a policy that puts the individual at the centre of his or her care plan.
- Blog from David Preston
It has been a very busy period for the Human Resources and Learning and Development Department...
- Our first blog, September 2013...
Welcome to our latest web site addition to our blog. Every month we'll be talking about what matters to us - and hopefully to...