Please call 0161 475 0149 for an application pack.
Borough Care Ltd. provides quality care services for older people in the Borough of Stockport. Eleven homes offer the provision of:
- Residential Care - accommodation for those needing full time care. Seven homes specialise particularly in Dementia Care.
- Intermediate Care - recuperation after a period in hospital, or, occasionally preventing hospital admission.
- Short Stay - help people over a difficult period, for example, when carers are unwell or on holiday or just some short term peace and rest.
- Day Care - comfort and care is provided during the day.
Browse the links on the right hand side to see details of
Details of our services can be found in the left menu.
Borough Care is an Industrial Provident Society with charitable status, registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), whose reports on individual homes can be viewed via links on each home's page.
We are currently seeking Board Members to strengthen the Borough Care Board. If you would like more information please click here.
- It's that time of year again!
It's time to vote for the annual awards at Borough Care.
- Investors in People Award
Borough Care is very pleased to announce that we have been awarded the Investors in People Silver award.
- New Chairman at Borough Care
Borough Care extends a warm welcome to our new Chair person, Steven Normansell. We are pleased to advise that Borough Care has appointed...
- Golden Wedding at Bryn Haven
Bryn Haven recently held a party for Jean and Bill's Golden Wedding Anniversary...
- Coffee Morning at Wellcroft
Wellcroft recently held a coffee morning for residents and their relatives, and the MP for Cheadle Mark Hunter attended...
- Elsie's 100th Birthday
Elsie's Birthday reached the headlines in Stockport!
- Blog from Sara Henry
Those who know me will appreciate that I never pass up the opportunity to spread the word on dementia and it was to this effect that,...
- Blog from Ines Kirby
Our residents now benefit from a policy that puts the individual at the centre of his or her care plan.
- Blog from David Preston
It has been a very busy period for the Human Resources and Learning and Development Department...
- Our first blog, September 2013...
Welcome to our latest web site addition to our blog. Every month we'll be talking about what matters to us - and hopefully to...